Book Your Hotel in Pamalican Today!
Pamalican, Palawan, Philippines
Pamalican Island is a little Cuyo Island in the Sulu Sea, between Panay and Palawan Philippines, in the north area of the province Palawan of the country. The Pamalican is located in the center of a seven square kilometer coral reef. It has a 2.5 kilometres of area, and measures just five hundred metres (one thousand and sixty hundred ft) at its widest point.
The island was actually exploited as a stressed family-owned plantation. It was then purchased by Andres Soriano Jr. a remarkable business. His children then planned to build a resort and hotels in Palawan and leased management responsibility to establish a wonderful resort. The island is private asset and belongs in totality to seven seas Resort. It is a part of the top-end group resort, Aman Resorts, working in the title of Amanpulo.
Towns and cities
- Brooke Point – mostly farming and fishing but some amazing scenery
- San Jose
- Sabang – town with a long wonderufl river in the National Park
- Port Barton – quiet town with a best beach
- El Nido – big visitor place with parties, beautiful beaches, lagoons, limestone cliffs, parties away from the main town
- Coron – Wreck diving
- Quezon – it is the location of Tabon main lived a high time back. Some known as a Cave Tabon as the cradle of country civilization
- Pureto Princesa – the island administrative capital
- Palawan Butterfly Garden placed at South Pureto Princes and best Palawan attractions.
- Narra – The Rice Granary of Palawan
- Calauit – wildlife sanctuary and game preserve
- San Vicente – town on the northwest edge of province compressing many island and barangays. It has one of the longest beaches in the globe, the cream-colored “long beach” which is fourteen kilometers at some locations up to 80m wide.
- Aborlan – a rural university town
- El Nido Airport, charter flights are offered Island Transvoyagar incl white seasons flights are provided by SEAIR.
- Pureto Princea International Airport is the central gateway to attractions in Palawan, big airlines server domestic and international flights; Air Philippines, Philippine Airlines, AirAsia Zest and Cebu Pacific have flights to and from Cebu and Manila, PAL express have flights from and to Busuanga.
- A latest community airport is near completion in San Vicente.
Affordable option while getting around is the domestic tricycles, jeepney are also accessible. Getting from One Island is another is possible, daily boat tours are accessible. Van and car are also accessible.
Activities in Pamalican Island
Scuba diving and snorkeling
This paradise island is bordered by many reefs and perfect clear water that is amazing for snorkeling and scuba diving. Diving spots in this tropical island are best for experience and novice divers. Adventures and experience the very charming and abundant marine life such as mantra rays, parrot fish, Hawksbill turtles, and a range of other rich fish inhabit House Reef. If you don’t have experience in diving but want to learn, there are 5 star PAI operation providing courses ranging from beginners to advance.
Top-class at Pamalican Island is top from December through April. This island paradise is amazing for experience and novice windsurfers.
Water surrounding the wonderful island has perfect cruising waters. There are boats accessible for island hopping.
If you think walking around the island is dull, think again. The island has lots of activities to provide just like beach combing, windsurfing, sailing, fishing, snorkeling and diving. If you feel the romantic mood, try to arrange a barbecue night out with your date or just grab your picnic basket and complete your picnicking on the neighbor island. You can also treat yourself in the island casitas that goes with a personal buddy. So if vacation is what you have in mind, forever include Pamalican Island and Palawan hotels in your list of travel destination.